Spring is here and there are lots of exciting things happening at Imagine Studios!
(More recital information will be coming out in a detailed newsletter soon with schedules)
- Dress Rehearsal is Tuesday, May 24th
- The show is Wednesday, May 25th at Showplace, 290 George St N., Peterborough
RECITAL TICKET SALES
Tickets for the recital will go on sale Saturday, April 30th from 10:00-1:00 pm in studio A at Imagine Studios
- Each family will be allotted 6 tickets to purchase during the first week of ticket sales on a first-come, first-serve basis, and then all remaining tickets will be released on Monday, May 8th on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Showplace does not like children sitting on laps, if using a seat, a ticket must be purchased
- Tickets can ONLY be bought at the studio, during office hours: Monday-Thursday 5-7
Tickets are numbered seating and are $25 each CASH or CHEQUE only
TICKETS SELL EXTREMELY FAST SO BE SURE TO COME IN EARLY TO GET YOUR SEATS
We suggest you come early in the week and not necessarily wait for your dancer’s class day
Every dancer is required for the May 24th rehearsal
The schedule will be sent out in May
- Costumes are arriving, and invoices will be emailed out over the month of April, please make payment promptly by cash, cheque or transfer
- Costumes will be sent home once they have been practiced in, and paid for
- Please keep in mind that costumes come from various companies and may not arrive until close to Picture Day, May 7th
- Picture Day will be on Saturday, May 7th
- A schedule of times will be posted in the lobby and sent out closer to the date
- Dancers should be in full costume/shoes/hair and makeup for their pictures
- Order packages will be sent home two weeks prior to Picture Day and are to be brought in on picture day.
- A separate envelope must be filled out for each dance that you would like pictures of (i.e., If your child takes tap and ballet an envelope must be filled out for tap and a separate one for ballet)
- Cash or Cheque (cheques made payable to Chalice Photography)
- Please bring exact money we cannot make change in the office
- Dance Group Pictures are an important part of your child’s memories, so please make every effort to attend
- At the recital, we like to do a special slideshow at the recital for the graduating dancers, and we would like to keep it a surprise. If you have a graduating dancer, we ask that you send in 10 pictures to put in the slideshow by April 25th
COMPETITIVE TEAM AUDITIONS
Please sign up in the lobby starting in May or send us an email if you are interested in becoming a member (must have your parents’ permission).
All Competitive team students must re-audition